Terms and Conditions
- When you place a booking request for a yacht, you and any others that you indicate will receive an email with a link and a password to access the booking page for that yacht. You will then have 10 days to make a 15% payment to secure the booking.
- You may forward the link to as many of your friends as you want.
- Cabins are allocated on a first pay first serve basis.
- Your yacht is reserved exclusively for your group as soon as your group has collectively paid 15% of the total amount due.
- Until this amount is reached other parties can also book this yacht.
- First payment: 15% of the total cost must be paid within 10 days of receiving your group's booking email. See date in the payment tracker.
- Second instalment: 35% of the total cost must be paid by February 12, 2018.
- Final instalment: 50% of the total cost must be paid no later than June 30, 2018.
- If a booking is made later than February 12, 2018, only two payments should be made. A first payment within 10 days of the initial booking of 50% and a second payment of the remaining 50% no later than June 30, 2018.
- All payments are payable in Euros by bank transfer. We will send you bank details when you book.
- Payments must be made in Euros. Payments made in other currencies will be rejected by our bank.
- It is important that you label your transfer with your yacht name followed by M, D or T depending on which cabin you are paying for. So write "CAPRI M" if you are making a payment for a master cabin on that yacht. If you are paying for more that one cabin please add letters as appropriate. So "CAPRI MMT" for two masters and a twin.
- Please bear in mind that banks charge transfer fees and these will not be covered by The Refreshment Club. Therefore please make sue to "cover both sender and recipients transfer fees" when making your transfer. The amount received in our account will be taken into consideration when determining your balance.
- No discounts are offered for upfront payments but a single payment will mean a single transfer fee.
- Please remember that international bank transfers can take a few days. Account for this to make sure payments are received before each instalment deadline.
- If part of your group makes first payments for a yacht but the total amount of the first instalment is not reached, you have the choice of a 50% refund of your payment or you may use 50% of the paid amount towards another yacht if available.
- If another group books your yacht before your 10 days are up, you can get a full refund or use the payments on another available yacht.
- If full payment for each consequent instalment is not made before the indicated deadlines we reserve the right to remove your booking for the entire yacht without a refund.
- You can follow information on who in your group has paid what in the payment tracker on your booking page.
- You may make a payment for someone else in your group but it is up to you to sort out any reimbursement among yourselves. The payment tracker does not indicate who the payment has been made by.
- We do not decide which specific cabin you have paid for. You will decide among yourselves once you board who gets which master cabin and who gets which double cabin etc.